Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Horseback riding








Once again I must apologize for not keeping up with my blog. Our summer seems to be going by so fast and I do not seem to find the time to be on the computer like I would like. Have been looking up old friends and have been trying to spend more time with family. Here you can see we did a horseback riding adventure with the kids from Giles Campground and I took the grandkids along. I must say I think that Nikolai had the most fun, not sure he had ever been that close to a horse before, but he was not scared and had the best time ever. My sister Sally & husband was down for a visit and with her came her son Troy and his son Corey. It was the first time we had met Corey and the grandkids were excited to know they had a cousin. Corey also went horseback riding and fun was had by all. It was a great weekend and we hope to have many more in the future.

No comments: